“Hi friends, I have updated Outlook to version 2013 for sending and receiving emails. Few days back, I have decided to remove few useless data from my Outlook PST file. So I deleted few unwanted mails, calendar events, folders, contacts as well as other items from it. After deleting useless items from Outlook 2013, when I checked my profile, then I found that some important items were also deleted with the unwanted items. Now, I want those deleted Outlook 2013 Items. Please help me to restore deleted items from Outlook 2013.”
After deletion of items from Outlook 2013, it moves to Deleted Items folder of Outlook. But if you delete them by using Shift+ Delete key combination, then it goes to permanent deletion. In such painful situations, people want to recover deleted items at any cost, but they do not know how to restore deleted items from Outlook 2013. To restore deleted items from Outlook, people need a highly advanced third party app like Restore PST File because there is no other way to get back permanently deleted items from Outlook 2013. This hassle free utility is capable to recover deleted items from Outlook 2013 without any more difficulty.
Some other causes behind Outlook 2013 items deletion:
- Once items get deleted from Outlook 2013, it moves to “Deleted Items” folder of Outlook. If people right click on this folder and incorrectly selects an ‘Empty Folder’ option, then entire items saved in this folder get removed permanently.
- Instances of deleting other useless items from Outlook 2013, people can choose few important items and delete them with the help of key combination and face items deletion issue.
- All users Outlook 2013 data like username, emails, password, contacts, etc. saved in PST file and this file store on system drive with .pst file extension. If this file gets attacked by risky viruses, then there is a chance of items deletion from Outlook PST file.
Features of Restore PST File Software:
- With the help of the program, you can easily recover your deleted Outlook 2013 items including calendar items, emails, contacts, tasks, journals, meetings, appointments and many others.
- Restore PST File app supports to restore deleted items from Outlook 2013 as well as other versions of Outlook like Outlook 2003, 2007 and 2010 without any more difficulty.
- Supports to recover deleted items from Outlook 2013 on all the latest versions of Windows operating system such as Windows 2008, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Windows 10 and Windows 8.
- Smart scan option allows you to recovers a specific item, whereas normal scan option recover all deleted or lost items from Outlook easily.
- This ready to use Restore PST File utility is capable to recover items from damaged, broken, corrupted or inaccessible Outlook PST files by following simple few mouse clicks.
- After recovering deleted items from Outlook 2013, it displays the number of total as well as individual recovered items.
Steps to Restore Deleted Items From Outlook 2013:
Step 1: First of all download and install Restore PST File software on PC. Then launch the app to restore deleted items from Outlook 2013.
Fig A: Main Screen